Flooding and Flood Risk About The NFIP Residential Coverage Commercial Coverage Preparation & Recovery   Flooding and Flood Risks Overview


Find Out What You Need to Know

Before your insurance agent provides you with a quote, he or she may ask you for an Elevation Certificate - a certificate that verifies the elevation of your house compared to the ground - especially if your property is in a high-risk area.

It's also valuable to talk with your real estate agent about market and home conditions. By doing so, you'll be able to make better decisions for your business.

Be proactive when it comes to purchasing insurance. Ask your insurance agent the following questions:

  • What flood zone is my business in? What is my property's flood risk?
  • Is flood insurance mandatory for my property? Will the lender require it?
  • Do I qualify for a Preferred Risk Policy?
  • Does my community participate in the NFIP Community Rating System (CRS)?
  • Does my community's CRS rating mean that I qualify for a CRS rating discount?
  • What will and won't be covered in case of flood damage?
  • How will my premium costs be affected if I get Building Only, Contents Only, or Building & Contents?
  • How will my premium costs be affected if I choose a higher deductible?
  • Are there additional expenses or fees I should be aware of?
  • What is Replacement Cost Value and Actual Cash Value?
  • If I have a claim, whom do I call?
  • How will my policy be renewed?

Learn your risk, and find an agent, by taking Your Risk Profile.



 Coastline Insurance Agency Inc.
 1201 New Jersey Avenue
 North Wildwood, New Jersey 08260
Phone: 609-522-4515  
Fax: 609-522-9174  

Designed by ComputerSlime.com